Returns and Cancellations
All returns must be pre-approved and accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to be considered a valid return. The RMA number must be visible on the outside of the box.
Cancellations and/or revision orders may be cancelled only with Cotton Heritage’s approval. Cancellations will not be accepted for work in progress custom orders. Orders in process that are revised may incur a service charge.
Cotton Heritage reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking charge per carton with a $25.00 minimum on any cartons returned or refused and any applicable shipping charges.
- All claims and requests to return merchandise must be made within 5 business days of receipt of shipment.
- RMA's will be cancelled if not received by YourLogoPrint within 15 business days of the issuance of a RMA.
- Any goods altered, screen-printed, relabled, washed or otherwise not in original condition will not be accepted as a return.
- Irregulars, Private Label goods and Samples are non-returnable
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify accuracy of style, color, size and quantity of any purchase prior to embellishment.
Please contact customer service at 213 949-7074 to request an RMA or with any questions you may have about our return policy or practices. Contact us immediately regarding returns based on damage during shipping or defective merchandise as we would like to prioritize the care our customers receive in such situations.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO SCREEN PRINTERS AND DECORATORS: It is important to pre-test before printing an entire order or shipment. While some of the colors of the products are suitable for sublimation printing, polyester fabrics are at risk of dye migration during the printing process. We recommend you contact your ink supplier for instructions to properly print on polyester fabrics. Cotton Heritage does not assume any responsibility for issues stemming from decoration, nor do we accept returns due to bleeding.